Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to Stuff the Piggy Bank!

I've decided to start a blog on simple everyday tips on how to grow the piggy bank. I'm a late twenties female, and I live in NS, Canada. I works full time as a Sales Assistant in a manufacturing company. My income is not something to brag about believe me, but my income pays my bills fine. I did really have to struggle and save for any extras I wanted, so one day I decided to sit down and do something about it.

I come from a back ground of "Penny Pincher's". For as long as I can remember, my mother has clipped coupons and shopped for on-sale items, like a vulture. It wasn't until I moved out onto my own that I really learned to appreciate the skill that I once considered silly as a teenager.

I've discovered many valuable tips on how to save money. Mind you, I've only started my money saving journey a few years ago, but I am now starting to reap the benefits.

I am by no means a professional in the finance industry, but merely sharing easy money saving tips that have worked for me, to make my tight budget a little easier. I look forward to sharing some tips I've learned, as well as more I hope to discover in the future! :)

Nettie

No comments:

Post a Comment