Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update on my Cell Phone Switch!

So, I had mentioned in my last post that I would update you and let you know how my cell phone plan was holding out now that I put a $100 car on my pre-paid cell phone. I updated it on July 5th, and as of today August 31 (almost 2 months later), I have a balance of $116.00. Again, the only extra feature I have on my cell is the 250 text message package, and I have definably been using them.

So, I must say I am impressed with this! This seems to work out very well for me. It seemed I was always adding money to it before so I didn't lose my balance I had remaining. Since this doesn't expire for a year, then I don't have to worry about that.

I'm pretty sure this will be how I will keep paying for my cell phone. I'm very happy with how little it is costing.

No comments:

Post a Comment